Psalm 33:20-22

"We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you."

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Our miracle has arrived!!

We welcomed Jadon into our family on Sunday, October 23 at 7:03am by an unplanned c-section.
6lb 10.8oz
18.3 in long
Beautiful and healthy, Praise the Lord!!!!

I'll update soon with his birth story!  God is sooo good!





6 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats, Amber!! He is just precious!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! Love the foot picture!

Trisha said...

Congrats! I love his little foot!

BumbersBumblings said...

Congrats! precious! Hope your recovery goes fast!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy your little bundle of job! I hope you recover quickly too. :)

StacyandChad said...

Congratulations, Amber! I just love the photo of his foot! It's precious!