I am so thankful for the blogging world. It connects you with so many people that are experiencing the same life issues. I love it!! I have MANY IF blogs that I follow. This is my community.
Sometimes, I venture "out" and read blogs that are not at the same stage of life as I am. It's not too often, though...but when I do, I find myself upset and angry at people for their comments. They're not rude or mean, I just can't relate with them. I'm normally thinking, MAN, be thankful for what you have! But, I understand, that just like me, they are blogging about their life and their feelings. I just have to remind myself of that, and realize that it may not be wise for me to venture out...sometimes in life we need to stick in our comfort zone...and I think my blogging community is one of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment